Associate, Partner Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
As a Partner Growth Manager on our Partner Services Team, you will take ownerships of key client relationships, collaborating with partners to identify additional revenue opportunities and coordinate necessary changes with internal and external teams
To drive success in this role, you will have a successful track record in developing and executing growth strategies. As the Partner Growth Manager you will build strong relationships with strategic partners and ensure on-time delivery of key growth initiatives for new and existing clients. Regular collaboration with Partner Services, Engineers, Product and Insurance teams will be key in ensuring successful execution of growth strategies are achieved.
What will your day look like? You will...
- Foster pivotal partner relationships, identify revenue opportunities and oversee essential transformation
- Develop and executive growth strategies tailored to your designated partners that result in significant incremental growth
- Act as the primary point of contact, cultivating long term relationships with existing and new partners and attain the role of trusted advisor
- Assure alignment between solution delivery and partners objectives and needs.
- Collaborate with Integration Managers, Product Managers and Sales to ensure prompt and fitting responses to customer needs
- Monitor solution data, analyze and were possible forecast solution data
- Provide commentary or advice to partners based on data analysis
- Leverage data to monitor and monitor adoption trends and identify areas for enhancement and action
To help us level up, you'll ideally have:
- 3 or more years experience in similar role with a B2B SaaS, fintech or e-commerce business
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing growth strategies that drive new and incremental revenue
- Showcase adeptness in consistently managing multiple projects, ensuring on time delivery and efficient resource utilization
- Strong relationships building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Can translate complex data into actionable insights that guides strategic decision making processes
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
To be successful, you'll bring:
- Strong people, communication and project management skills
- Bias for proactive problem-solving and action-oriented approaches
- Data Driven mindset, harnessing information to guide actions
- Expert problem-solving skills, consistently finding innovative solutions
- Passion for enhancing systems, processes and feedback loops
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
*The salary range for this role in NYC is between $130,000 and $150,000. All roles are eligible to receive equity.