Uruguay · Remote
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Support Specialist on our Customer Team, you will own the delivery of excellent customer service for customers using our insurance products.
To drive success in this role, you will have strong attention to detail and great organizational and time management skills. With a bachelor's degree, you will ideally have experience handling customers' inquiries online. As the Support Specialist, you will ensure that customers’ and partners queries are answered in a timely manner, according to the processes in place. Regular collaboration with the Claims team, as well as the Content and Complaints team, will be key in ensuring that agreed SLAs and KPIs are met.
** NOTE WE WILL ONLY REVIEW CVS RECEIVED IN ENGLISH **
- Own the resolution of customers' and partners' inquiries throughout multiple channels.
- Create an ongoing collaboration with the Team Lead to identify improvements to existing customer service processes
- Own the communication with all relevant stakeholders (Claims, Content, Complaints, IT, etc.) working collaboratively as one team to achieve strategic objectives and ensure the best customer experience
- Build a collaborative relationship with our partner’s support team
- Lead the implementation of new processes to achieve individual and team’s KPI’s
- Own the quality of our work, including presentation, accuracy, and detail of each particular case, by meeting and exceeding the business KPIs
- Bear the knowledge of the existing guidelines, adapting fast to the nuances within new products and respective policy wordings
What you will bring
- 1 year of experience in a customer support function, preferably in a call center or online platform
- Fluency in English (verbal & written). Any other language will be highly regarded
- Ability to handle customer inquiries from multiple channels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enhancing systems and processes and feedback loops
- Proven ability to identify problems and find solutions
- Experience fostering and developing key relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
What you will have
- Problem-solving, advocating for customer solutions
- Driven, energetic and a “good enough is not enough” mentality.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to a start-up, challenging, and dynamic pace environment, and culture
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated passion for the internet, technology, startups, etc., with interest in Insurtech
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.