Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for supercharging the growth of our B2C business including driving new customer acquisition, improving retention and LTV, optimizing existing digital marketing campaigns, identifying and launching new campaigns to drive growth, and leveraging analytics to create actionable insights.
What your working week will involve;
- Grow our B2C businesses
- Test and scale new channels including display ads, re-targeting, native content, 3rd party aggregators, social media campaigns, affiliate networks, ect.
- Improve email marketing campaigns through better data segmentation and content localization
- Assist in building a best-in-class SEO program by partnering with internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and run tests to optimize our existing paid media channels
- Create cross-platform analytical reports and leverage data to create actionable insights to grow the business
- Manage weekly and monthly executive-level reporting
- Use marketing analytics to identify/modify and create/adjust campaign strategy and execution
- Manage digital marketing budget in line with plan and targets
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required
What the ideal profile looks like
- Expert growth marketing for B2C tech scale-ups (particularly in SaaS or Financial Services)
- 5 - 10 years or more of full time growth or digital marketing experience, ideally for a fast-growing tech company
- A university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business, Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Comms)Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute and scale growth marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully leading multiple projects with minimal guidance in a dynamic environment.
- Impeccable follow-up skills working cross-functionally with a global team
- Passionate about growth marketing technology and enjoys working in an intense, rapidly evolving working environment
- Strong analytical background with a keen attention to detail
- Highly organized and independent; able to overcome barriers and blockers to achieve goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize work, and deliver on tight deadlines
- A growth-mindset and excitement for learning new skills
- Advanced Data, SQL, Excel, HTML, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Tableau experience
- Previous work experience within a high growth startup, scaleup, or other dynamic and fast-paced work environments
- Previous work experience within a FinTech or InsurTech
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.