Client Solutions Engineer
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee.
Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year. Our team and products have been recognised sed with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
Cover Genius is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and strategic thinker with a passion for technology. Working closely with our Partnerships teams you will articulate and showcase the value of our product offering.
Client Solutions Engineers are critical in both securing partners in a pre sales capacity right through to post implementation and the ongoing success of our partnerships. If you feel at home developing your own MVPs but relish the opportunity to meet with clients in a commercial capacity then you’ve found the right place.
What you will be doing;
- Scope each partner engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
- Work with the partnership team to identify new partnership opportunities, prepare technical sales material, develop proof of concepts and present demonstrations to win new business
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Cover Genius’ product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Use SQL, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and related technologies to identify and present actionable business growth opportunities to partners
- Manage multiple partner engagements concurrently, and own each by being the primary point of contact for partners.
- Ensure timely and successful integrations through managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improving process, make recommendations and implement changes through automation of activities to optimise client engagements
What the ideal profile looks like;
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required
- 3+ years programming experience in Python, Java, or PHP
- 2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc
- Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function
- Strong strategic, analytical and tactical skills; must be able to create plans then roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience in managing technically complex products in a B2B technology environment
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Experience in insurance products and/or B2B e-commerce marketing experience
Nice to have
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?