Process Improvement Analyst
Brazil · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Process Improvement Analyst at Cover Genius you are responsible for leading improvement projects within Customer Operations. You will be reviewing the detractors and customer touch-points within the user journey, troubleshooting and investigating root causes and recommending action items to make process better. This also includes coordinating work with cross-functional teams, including our insurance, partnerships, and engineering teams, onboarding new partners and products.
What your working week will involve;
- Responsible for designing, executing and testing the quality assurance process
- Coordinate with technical teams to troubleshoot issues and investigate root cause analysis
- Collaborate with a cross-functional group across insurance, claims and engineering teams
- Responsible for optimising and improving existing processes focused on customer experience and operational efficiency
- Responsible for operationalising newly designed processes and capabilities
- Document the issues encountered and report on trends to the main stakeholders
- Work closely with product teams and other process engineers to drive automation and develop new technologies that will create magic for our customers
- Monitor customer feedback and users pain points, leading improvements to streamlined the user journey
- Investigate fraud patterns and work with product teams to implement smart systems
- Design data collection systems to gather data about customers and user behaviours
- Data analysis to quantify problems and measure operational performance/efficiency
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required
What the ideal profile looks like;
- Excellent track record in project management
- Experience enhancing systems, processes and feedback loops
- Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with key external and cross-functional internal stakeholders
- Experience in the technology industry and demonstrated passion therein preferable
- Data driven mindset
- Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture
- Problem-solving and advocating for customer solutions
- Good to have experience with lean development, human-centred design or design thinking
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?