Insurance Content Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee.
Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year. Our team and products have been recognised sed with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As an Insurance Content Specialist at Cover Genius you will support the creation of insurance content in our unique style. Reporting to the Senior Insurance Content Owner, you will support the creation and execution of insurance content for all product launches in the EMEA region, as well as the wider function in the delivery of content projects globally.
What you will be doing:
- End-to-end management and production of insurance content that is presented throughout the customer journey, from frontend copy to the claims experience (of course, we do all that very different to the insurance industry!)
- Writing simple, easy to read, customer-friendly, and compliant insurance content across all CG products. You’ll also support our Insurance Product Managers to create content in the CG Way.
- Work closely with stakeholders to obtain appropriate sign-offs on content prior to launching products. This includes filing content per our internal processes.
- Responsible for the upload and ongoing maintenance of insurance content to our internal content management system.
- User testing all insurance content before handing it over to other teams for final approval.
- Collaborate closely with other regions to drive continuous improvement through the development of style guides, best practices, and processes.
- Develop and maintain our internal content library, and pro-actively communicate any improvements to a wider audience.
- Championing user-centered design within everything you write.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous learning by developing and delivering ongoing training and support for your team and the wider business.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by identifying improvements to content and systems and liaising with relevant teams to ensure delivery of these.
- Manage the execution of ad hoc insurance content changes, that arise via internal reviews or results from regulatory change.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- University degree in Communications, Humanities, Journalism, or Business
- 2 years of experience creating and managing content
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience conducting user testing and managing sign-off processes
- Passion for user-centred design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. You’re a team player
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to take initiative on projects to deliver to tight deadlines
- Proponent of Plain English writing principles
- Experience with Translation Teams is a bonus
- Ability to adapt quickly to a start-up pace environment and culture
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?