Junior Insurance Policy Analyst
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee.
Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year. Our team and products have been recognized sed with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Junior Policy Analyst, you will support the development and execution of products across various business verticals in the EMEA region. You will work closely with the Insurance, Partnerships, Product, and Engineering teams to build market-leading, innovative products for our partners.
What your working week will involve;
- Support requirements from regional insurance product managers and liaise with the technology team to lead the product build
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Cover Genius’ product technology and underlying platforms and define feature requirements required for integrations
- Responsible for the end-to-end testing of policy configuration and insurance content prior to deployment, along with obtaining and recording relevant stakeholder sign-offs
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to manage translations for all insurance-related content
- Work closely with the regional Policy Analysts and Engineering team to prioritize upcoming integrations and support the delivery of product launches
- Coordinate updates to our existing product suites across the region
- Support process improvement within the team and wider business
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of two years of experience in Business Analysis or Product Development within the insurance industry
- Track record in gathering requirements and leading the execution of product development
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to independently take initiative on projects
- Strong ability to understand business requirements and juggle priorities and projects from multiple business functions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to foster and develop relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. Some of the benefits we have are:
• Flexible Work Environment - we are outcome focussed and understand that for our people to perform at their best flexibility is critical. With the recent impact of Covid we gave 15 days additional leave to all employees for when they need a break and some well-deserved downtime.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?