Partner Growth Manager
Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As Partner Growth Manager you will work with the Partner Services and Strategic Partnerships team to contribute to the ongoing success of our partners. You will develop trusted relationships with partners, working with them to identify additional revenue opportunities then project managing the required changes with internal and external teams.
What your working week will involve
- Be a primary point of contact and build long term relationships with existing and new partners
- Develop trusted advisor status and strong relationships with partners and related stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of our solutions to partners in accordance with their needs and objectives
- Collaborate with Integration Managers, Product Managers and Sales to ensure the appropriate level of response to customer needs
- Monitor solution data, analyze and forecast where possible
- Provide commentary or advice to partners accordingly
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, as well as identify areas for improvement and action
- Bachelors or higher degree in related field is required
What the ideal profile looks like
- Strong people, communication and project management skills
- The ability to track and manage multiple projects
- Experience managing and growing existing B2B accounts
- Expert problem-solving skills
- Passion for enhancing systems, processes and feedback loops
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Exposure to SaaS, fintech or ecommerce businesses preferred
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.