Translations Intern - German
Posted on Thursday, June 2, 2022
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Hopper, Skyscanner, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognised with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times who ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commits itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the role
As a Translations intern, you will work closely with several teams and departments, such as Insurance and Customer, to carry out a variety of tasks related to our translation process. Working closely with other stakeholders, you will help improve the overall translation service and collaborate with their needs, giving you a more comprehensive experience of how multiple teams work together in a company environment
What you will be doing;
- Management of translation requests, being responsible for managing the end-to-end process using both internal and external platforms.
- Working with senior internal stakeholders in order to prioritize and manage orders.
- Undertaking key content translation preparation, execution, and quality assurance for new partners.
- Providing translations & proofreading for the languages you have a native level of.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- Advanced in English and C2 level equivalent in German language
- Must be enrolled in a Dutch University
- Experience or studies in Translations, Languages, Communications, or other related areas
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are necessary
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and cultivating relationships across teams
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
See more open positions at Cover Genius
Something looks off?