Content and Social Media Manager
Built and led by Dmitry Tokarev, a software and financial engineering specialist, the firm provides a comprehensive suite of custody, trading and settlement solutions that reduce counterparty risk and bring greater capital and operational efficiency to digital asset markets. At the heart of Copper's offering is Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology – the gold standard in secure custody. Copper’s multi-award winning custody system is unique in that it can be connected to centralised exchanges, DeFi applications and even staking pools without the assets leaving the custody.
Built on top of this state-of-the-art custody, ClearLoop™ is the first solution in the market that overcomes a growing industry challenge; counterparty risk with exchanges. This solution underpins a full prime services offering, connecting global exchanges and enabling customers to trade and settle directly from the safety of their MPC-secured wallets. By reducing settlement time for transfers to a few milliseconds (without blockchain network dependency) and offering enhanced security measures, ClearLoop™ is rapidly reshaping the way asset managers trade and manage capital.
In addition to industry-leading security certifications, Copper has one of the strongest insurance coverages in the industry from an A+ rated insurer, positioning the firm as the partner of choice for institutions seeking to safeguard their assets.
The Copper Marketing team supports Sales in lead generation and the growth of the brand. The team is collaborative, high-energy, driven, and intellectual marketing professionals. We take our work, but not ourselves, incredibly seriously, embracing growth marketing, brand, and more with focus, creativity, precision, and relentless good humour.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the Marketing Director and Product Marketing Lead to develop content and social media best quality plans and materials for our industry-leading public facing audiences and clients.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results; including web breakdown, ROI, and evaluation of existing campaigns
- Take responsibility for writing social media and long-form written content
- Oversee all social media channels inclusive of LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Develop a clear and target-driven content strategy; producing engaging content, growing community engagement and managing projects and campaigns.
- Analyse competitor activity and actively share insights with the wider marketing team
- Manage the process, implementation, tracking and measurement of paid and organic digital marketing campaigns
- Work with the design team to generate creatives
- Build the social media and content plans
- Manage all distribution channels: Pardot, Seismic and social channels
- Partner and liaise with the product marketing team for campaign building
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Previous experience as a Content and Social media manager ideally from a fast-paced digital asset business
- Professional experience within Financial Services or Cryptocurrencies
- Experience in understanding customer needs and behaviours
- Digital skills inclusive of Microsoft Office, Pardot and Social media channels
- Hands on experience with SEO and use of Google Analytics
The benefits offered
- Holidays: 27 days per annum paid holiday, in addition to bank holidays
- Years of Service Days: Employees are awarded one additional day of paid time off per year of service (up to three years)
- Vitality Health:
- Medical Insurance: Copper provides all employees with individual cover. Medical history is disregarded, and a 24/7 virtual GP is available (£100 excess per person per year)
- Dental Insurance: Comprehensive dental cover for preventative, restorative and emergency treatment
- Audiology Cover: Employees can claim back up 80% of costs, up to £300, for any hearing tests or hearing aids
- Optical Cover: £500 optical cover (through Vision Express) or 80% reimbursement up to £300 for any other optician
- Menopause Support: Unlimited support for those experiencing symptoms of the menopause, such as video consultations with a dedicated menopause practitioner
- Vitality services also include an additional £100 for minor diagnostic tests and private prescriptions, including home diagnostics
- Headspace - Copper's policy provides all employees with a free Headspace subscription. Headspace provides great resources to manage stress, improve sleep, meditate and enhance mindfulness
- Discounts and free benefits - the Vitality programme has been designed for preventative care to encourage members to improve their overall health and will reward those for doing so. Employees can access additional benefits such as 50% off running shoes, discounted health screenings, 50% off at Nuffield Health or Virgin Active gyms and much more
- Home Working Energy Support Scheme: to combat energy prices increasing globally, Copper will provide you, in addition to your salary, with a monthly top-up of £60 or £75 (subject to your energy supplier)
- Pension up to 10% matched contribution to our company pension scheme via Smart Pensions
- Cycle to Work
- Life Insurance cover: Four times your base salary
- EAP: access unlimited mental health consultations and contact a 24/7 confidential helpline for emotional support
- Sponsored Learning and Development opportunities
- Regular company events and social activities
In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love you to apply for the opportunity.
Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives, and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets. Copper is a Disability Confident Employer, please let us know if you have a disability. If you require us to provide any assistance during the recruitment process, then we would ask you to highlight this to us and we will be happy to accommodate.