People Reporting and Data Analyst
Built and led by Dmitry Tokarev, a software and financial engineering specialist, the firm provides a comprehensive suite of custody, trading and settlement solutions that reduce counterparty risk and bring greater capital and operational efficiency to digital asset markets. At the heart of Copper's offering is Multi-Party Computation (MPC) technology – the gold standard in secure custody. Copper’s multi-award winning custody system is unique in that it can be connected to centralised exchanges, DeFi applications and even staking pools without the assets leaving the custody.
Built on top of this state-of-the-art custody, ClearLoop™ is the first solution in the market that overcomes a growing industry challenge; counterparty risk with exchanges. This solution underpins a full prime services offering, connecting global exchanges and enabling customers to trade and settle directly from the safety of their MPC-secured wallets. By reducing settlement time for transfers to a few milliseconds (without blockchain network dependency) and offering enhanced security measures, ClearLoop™ is rapidly reshaping the way asset managers trade and manage capital.
In addition to industry-leading security certifications, Copper has one of the strongest insurance coverages in the industry from an A+ rated insurer, positioning the firm as the partner of choice for institutions seeking to safeguard their assets.
Our People Team is responsible for unleashing Copper’s collective brilliance. To achieve this objective, we strive to set people standards beyond expectation, by hiring, enabling, and retaining the best talent.
We work hard to create an environment that sets our people up for success through a great induction, continuous learning, exceptional reward, inspirational leadership and a lot of fun.
We lead from the front, exceeding performance standards, learning from our challenges and finding solutions every turn, enabling Coppers far reaching aspirations and quality customer engagement.
Key Responsibilities of the role
The People Reporting and Data Analyst will develop and own the people systems, processes, data analysis and reporting requirements. The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Developing metrics and delivering regular data analysis and reporting for recruitment, remuneration, people and culture activities
- Maintaining the integrity of the people systems (including HRIS and ATS), ensuring that you continually drive systems improvements maximising how they are used.
- Building people processes identifying risk and areas for improvement.
- Maintaining the relevant guidance documentation and working with the wider People Team to ensure our employee self-service collateral and process documents remain accurate.
- Ensuring systems changes or process updates are communicated pro-actively to wider stakeholders.
- Providing system training and support to the business where required
- Maintaining compliance with data privacy laws, ensuring the effective management of sensitive and personal data.
- Assisting with data audit exercises
- Taking a pro-active role by building and implementing performance improvement initiatives.
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- Experience working as an HR/People Analyst with a strong knowledge of people process design.
- Experience working on people systems (HRIS and ATS), optimising and implementing new data processes and systems improvements.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to integrate data.
- An understanding of remuneration structures and people metrics
- Ability to extract and present relevant data and statistics in a user-friendly way to convey key messages.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to set and keep to project deadlines.
- Ability to work with as a representative of a high performing team.
- Ability to take initiative, work well under pressure and juggle complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a great employee experience.
- Proven ability to operate in a flexible and pragmatic way. Able to handle confidential information sensitively
- Experience working with the HRIS and ATS systems such as:
- Bamboo HR
- Experience mapping process in systems such as:
- Experience as a HR Business Analyst with the ability to map processes.
The benefits offered
- 25 days annual leave a yearin addition to bank holiday entitlement (additional days annual leave, capped at 30days)
- BUPA Private medical care:Individual
- BUPA Private Dental care: Individual
- Pension matched up to 10%
- Home Working Energy Supports scheme
- Classpass membership
- Unmind membership
In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
Copper is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. So, bring us your experience, perspectives, and skills. It is in our differences that we will continue to grow and ensure Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets. Copper is a Disability Confident Employer, please let us know if you have a disability. If you require us to provide any assistance during the recruitment process, then we would ask you to highlight this to us and we will be happy to accommodate.
Something looks off?