Pre-Sales Solution Architect
Join Our Journey in Transforming Data into Insights
At CluedIn, we're on a mission to harness the power of data to solve the world's challenges. Our cutting-edge technology is poised to revolutionise data management, and we're looking for individuals who share our vision and can help us achieve it.
CluedIn is the only graph-based, Azure-native Modern Master Data Management platform that's changing the game. We make data management quick, simple, and accessible, far beyond what traditional platforms can offer. With our innovative, zero-modelling approach, we enable organisations to unlock the potential of structured and unstructured data, making it readily available across various touchpoints.
Trusted by industry leaders like Svevia, Envu (ex Bayer AG), A.J. Gallagher, CluedIn enhances data quality, breaks down silos, and establishes a central source of truth. This unified data view empowers better customer service, increased efficiency, and new revenue opportunities.
As the Microsoft-recommended partner for Master Data Management, CluedIn seamlessly integrates with Microsoft's data services, including Microsoft Purview, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, and more.
As our Technical Pre-Sales Specialist, you will be helping our sales team during the sales process to make sure we are offering the right advice and guidance to our clients and partners. You will help them to achieve tangible data-driven outcomes through the use of our platform, helping data teams complete projects and integrate our platform into their enterprise ecosystem. In short, you will become an expert in the CluedIn platform and be able to articulate its value to our clients and partners.
This role would suit someone who is hands-on and loves liaising with customers. Someone with outstanding problem solving ability, and with the curiosity and eagerness to expand their learning.
- Together with the Sales team, you will form successful relationships with clients and partners throughout Australia to provide technical and business value
- Scoping out projects by attending discovery meetings with clients and partners
- Support clients by authoring reference material, how-tos, demo’s and workshops
- Preparing POCs
- Writing blog posts
- The ideal candidate will have been in a Technical Pre-Sales role at a data provider or Tech business in a previous role
- Experience working with enterprise solutions
- Previous experience preparing POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Cloud Experience (Azure) and familiarity with Microsoft technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience of managing pre-sales projects end to end would be a bonus
- Some experience of API's, REST, SOAP
Ok, sounds interesting, but what’s the Tech Stack?
Azure, .NET, .NET Core, C#, REST APIs, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Git/Github, Powershell for scripting, SQL Server, Neo4J, Reddis, Rabbit MQ, Kafka. That should be enough to keep you busy.
Company Benefits (or equivalent dependent on country):
- Earning Potential: we offer a competitive and uncapped commission structure providing you with the opportunity for limitless income potential.
- Support for Cost of Living: you'll receive cost of living support amounting to £100 per quarter.
- Home Office Comfort: enjoy a £500 budget for setting up your home office.
- Health and Well-Being: benefit from comprehensive private healthcare, including a healthcare cash plan and access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Time Off: enjoy 25 days of annual leave, excluding standard public holidays.
- Investing in Your Growth: we provide 5 paid training days annually, allowing you dedicated time away from work to focus on your professional development.
- Flexible Work Environment: wmbrace a flexible working environment with a remote-first policy.
- Team Adventures: come along on thrilling team excursions, with our next journey set to take place in Japan.
Equal Opportunities statement:
CluedIn is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team.