Join Our Journey in Transforming Data into Insights
At CluedIn, we're on a mission to harness the power of data to solve the world's challenges. Our cutting-edge technology is poised to revolutionise data management, and we're looking for individuals who share our vision and can help us achieve it.
CluedIn is the graph-based, Azure-native Modern Master Data Management platform that's changing the game. We make data management quick, simple, and accessible, far beyond what traditional platforms can offer. With our innovative, zero-modelling approach, we enable organisations to unlock the potential of structured and unstructured data, making it readily available across various touchpoints.
Trusted by industry leaders like SAP, Unifeeder, and Saxo Bank, CluedIn enhances data quality, breaks down silos, and establishes a central source of truth. This unified data view empowers better customer service, increased efficiency, and new revenue opportunities. As a Microsoft-recommended partner for Master Data Management, CluedIn seamlessly integrates with Microsoft's data services, including Microsoft Purview, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, and more.
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be helping our customers and partners implement CluedIn according to best practices. This means that each customers implementation might look slightly different. We are constantly iterating the platform, and you will help customers scope their requirements, design a project with the delivery managers that meets the customer needs and budget, and utilise new features released by the Product team. We are looking for an engineer who is curious about solving MDM use cases for customers, who is interested in working with the customer to find the best solution, and who wants to work on an ever-growing product.
Implementation Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Proactively communicate and update task status on projects.
- Work with the customer, and be part of the customer journey from installation to live, and take responsibility for the technical implementation of CluedIn.
- Be part of the Customer team on a day-to-day basis.
- Work with the wider Services team to understand customer requirements, analyse Customer requirements from a functional and technical perspective, and size the work together with the Delivery Managers.
- Highlight risky items and design happy paths in areas identified as gaps.
- Responsible for the customer solution and data design, define the best functional and technical solution for the customer to meet their scope and use cases.
- Acting as a lead on customer projects and being able to delegate work across projects.
- Install and implement CluedIn for the Customer, configure, integrate, and customise CluedIn based on customer requirements and their use cases.
- Challenge the customer to ensure the implementation design and solution are the best possible for them and their use cases.
- Provide demonstrations and training on the solution to Stakeholders.
- Participate in technical project reviews.
- Provide technical guidance to our customers and partners, and promote CluedIn best practices.
- Proactively improve processes to promote better quality and safer deployments and provide feedback on the product to internal teams.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of CluedIn by logging impediments and discussing customer issues with the Product team to influence the Product development.
- Responsible for raising User Requests/Impediments of high quality, which can then be used and triaged via the Head of Implementation.
- Acting as a key stakeholder on new features, this includes testing features prior to customer release and providing valuable and useful feedback to the product team.
- Act as the technical adviser and customer representative in the organisation; provide technical advice for sales and customers.
- Responsible for own upskilling in CluedIn, this included keeping up to date with new versions of the product and their underlying product technologies.
- Support the Head of Implementation in the technical upskilling of the team. Provide technical support and guidance for the Implementation team, mentor and coach team members.
- Hours may vary and at times cross various timezones due to customer needs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Interest in/experience with: Data experience, customer experience
- 2 + years experience
- Azure Data Factory
- JSON + XML
- REST + SOAP ( + similar protocols)
Nice to haves:
- Azure Portal
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Event Hub
- Azure Functions
- Data Management experience
- SAP Knowledge
- Kafka/Azure Service Bus (or equivalent event streaming platform)
- Event stream processing pattern (ESP)
- Customer-focused and has the ability to build and nurture relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good communication
- Hungry to learn
- Ability to work independently and with autonomy
Company Benefits (or equivalent dependent on country):
- Stock Options: Eligibility for our stock option program, allowing you to become a vested part of our success and share in the company's growth.
- Support for Cost of Living: You'll receive cost of living support amounting to £100 per quarter.
- Home Office Comfort: Benefit from a £500 budget for setting up your home office.
- Health and Well-Being: Benefit from comprehensive private healthcare, including a healthcare cash plan, life insurance, and access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Time Off: Enjoy 25 days of annual leave plus standard public holidays.
- Investing in Your Growth: We provide 5 paid training days annually, allowing you dedicated time away from work to focus on your professional development.
- Flexible Work Environment: Embrace a flexible working environment with a remote-first policy.
- “Work From Anyway”: As part of our employee well-being strategy, we offer the flexibility for employees to work from various locations, including abroad, for up to 120 days per year.
- Team Adventures: Come along on thrilling team excursions, with our next journey set to take place in Japan.
This role can be based in either the United Kingdom or Denmark.
Equal Opportunities statement:
CluedIn is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team.