We believe that the world’s challenges can be solved with data and we are building new technology to help with this vision.
CluedIn is a cloud-based Data Management system, allowing businesses to manage all of their users to make more educated decisions with their day-to-day work. How? By connecting all of their data. We are passionate about giving businesses and users alike a unified data process for managing all of their data requirements so that they can derive a more complete view. Keen to learn more? Visit www.cluedIn.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
CluedIn is the Graph-based, Azure-native Modern Master Data Management platform that accelerates how businesses turn data into insights. Unlike traditional data management platforms, CluedIn is quick to implement, simple to set up and can integrate hundreds more data sources than its nearest competitor.
Our innovative, zero-modelling approach allows organisations to prepare, govern and proliferate both structured and unstructured data from across the business, ensuring that it is ready to use and easily accessible across the whole value chain.
Companies like Unifeeder and Saxo Bank are using CluedIn to improve data quality, unify their data silos and create a central source of truth. By providing a single view of anything, they can serve their customers better, drive efficiencies and realise new revenue opportunities.
Recommended by Microsoft as a partner for Master Data Management, the CluedIn platform integrates seamlessly with Microsoft’s data services, including Microsoft Purview, Azure Data Factory, Power BI and many more. This Azure-powered data ecosystem is helping global business to deliver value from their data more quickly and easily than ever before.
By ripping up the Master Data Management rulebook and reinventing how companies prepare data for insight, CluedIn is bringing trust back to big data platforms, enabling machine learning projects and fuelling business intelligence initiatives at scale.
This role can be based in either the United Kingdom or Denmark.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively and communicate and update task status on projects.
- Work with the customer and be part of the customer journey from installation to live and take responsibility for the technical implementation of CluedIn
- Be part of the Customer team on a day to day basis
- Work with the wider Services team to understand customer requirements, analyse Customer requirements from a functional and technical perspective and size the work together with the Delivery Managers
- Highlight risky items and design happy paths in areas identified as gaps.
- Responsible for the customer solution and data design, define the best functional and technical solution for the customer to meet their scope and use cases
- Acting as lead on customer projects and be able to delegate work across projects.
- Install and implement CluedIn for the Customer, configure, integrate, and customise CluedIn based on customer requirements and their use cases
- Challenge the customer to ensure the implementation design and solution are the best possible for them and their use cases
- Provide demonstrations and training on the solution to Stakeholders
- Partake in technical project reviews
- Provide technical guidance to our customers and partners, and promote CluedIn best practices
- Proactively improve processes to promote better quality and safer deployments and feedback on the product to internal teams
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of CluedIn by logging impediments and discussing customer issues with the Product team to influence the Product development
- Responsible for raising User Requests/Impediments of high quality, which can then be used and triaged via Head of Implementation
- Acting as key stakeholder on new features, this include testing features prior to customer release and providing valuable and useful feedback to the product team.
- Act as the technical adviser and customer representative in the organisation, provide technical advice for sales and customers
- Responsible for own up-skilling in CluedIn, this included keeping up to date with new versions of the product and they underlying product technologies.
- Support Head of Implementation in technical upskilling of the team. Provide technical support and guidance for the Implementation team, mentor and coach team members
- Hours may vary and at times cross various timezones due to customer need.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Azure Data factory
- JSON + XML
- REST + SOAP ( + similar protocols)
- SAP Knowledge – Desirable
- Kafka/Azure Service Bus (or equivalent Event streaming platform)
- Event stream processing pattern (ESP)
- Azure Portal
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure Event Hub
- Azure Functions
- Data Management experience
- Customer focused and has the ability to build and nurture relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good communication
- Hungry to learn
- Ability to work independently and with autonomy
- Communicate transparently
- Be curious and think differently
- Work with not for customers
- Be Good People
Company Benefits (or equivalent dependant on country)
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Remote first policy
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday excluding standard public holidays
Equal Opportunities statement:
Cluedin is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team.