We believe that the world’s challenges can be solved with data and we are building new technology to help with this vision.
CluedIn is a cloud-based Data Management system, allowing businesses to manage all of their users to make more educated decisions with their day-to-day work. How? By connecting all of their data. We are passionate about giving businesses and users alike a unified data process for managing all of their data requirements so that they can derive a more complete view. Keen to learn more? Visit www.cluedIn.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
- 5+ years of sales and closing experience, with a history of exceeding targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills via phone, video, email and F2F
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to progress within a sales organisation
- True hunter profile with ability to self-generate pipeline
- Adheres to a sales methodology i.e. MEDDIC / Challenger
- Experience working in start-up / scale up
- Exposure working and collaborating with partners
- Ability to navigate complex sales cycles communicating with various different stakeholders
- Hungry individual with an innate drive to succeed
- Strong team player but also independent and autonomous individual
What's in it for me?
- Communicate transparently
- Be curious and think differently
- Work with not for customers
- Be Good People
Company Benefits (or equivalent dependant on country)
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Remote first policy
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday excluding standard public holidays
Equal Opportunities statement:
Cluedin is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
We are happy to discuss flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our hiring team.