Senior Demand Generation Manager
As our Senior Demand Generation Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing our inbound pipeline generation strategy.
This role involves both strategy and execution. You will be the person responsible for developing and owning the inbound strategy, budget, and reporting, including Paid Social and PPC campaigns. You will have support from others in the team on executing your demand generation activities, but expect to be very hands on yourself!
You are an experienced B2B growth marketer. You love the opportunity B2B marketing presents in taking complex topics and turning them into something digestible and engaging to build predictable, affordable, scalable pipeline.
While you are obsessed with data, analytics and building pipeline, you are curious to learn what works. Learning why a campaign works (or doesn’t) is just as important to you as hitting a qualified pipeline goal.
In this role you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely with the CEO and others in the Leadership Team as the person owning the overall demand generation strategy. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the Marketing Team including Content Marketing, Marketing Designer and Website technical owner. You will also work very closely with the Sales and Product teams to execute on demand generation campaigns.
This role is fundamental to our global growth strategy as we look to launch new products.
- Develop, execute and own the demand generation strategy including setting clear goals and measuring impact.
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve the performance of demand generation efforts with a relentless focus on learnings, as well as building pipeline.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Product teams to align efforts and drive revenue.
- Paid Search and Social
- Develop the strategy and execute LinkedIn and Google Ad campaigns.
- As the Project Owner you will be responsible for launching campaigns and will collaborate closely with others in the Marketing team including with Content on ad copy, emails and landing pages and the Marketing Designer on all visuals.
- Measure performance of campaigns with the objective being to learn what works and generate affordable pipeline.
- Email Marketing
- Create, refine and iterate on email templates to increase open rates.
- Build drip and email nurture campaigns to increase number of opportunities.
- Rev Ops
- Maintain Marketing Database and Data Integrity.
- Own the marketing lead qualification process and align with the Rev Ops team to ensure MQLs are being routed and followed up with.
- Own and manage dashboards and reporting of all key Marketing Metrics including number of leads, cost per lead, revenue generated etc.
- Create and manage demand generation budgets and forecasts.
- Demand Generation Activities
- Working closely with others in the Marketing Team, project manage activities like webinars to build pipeline.
- You are an expert B2B growth marketer experienced in building pipeline and learning what works.
- Significant experience working in a B2B demand generation role, with at least 2 years leading demand generation efforts.
- You have strong data and analytics experience including how to maintain data integrity in a marketing database, how to create and maintain dashboards and how to use data and analytics to measure and improve performance of ad campaigns.
- You have experience owning a budget and forecasting pipeline.
- Highly proactive, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in – combining both strategy with execution.
- Track record of developing and executing demand generation strategies that build predictable, scalable pipeline.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills: in writing and verbally, in particular when aligning with Sales to help ensure pipeline goals are met.
- You have a deep understanding of the sales process and how demand generation generates and influences revenue.
- You have strong project management skills. You are organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- You understand how to optimize a website for conversions and, SEO tactics, but when it comes to SEO will work closely with our Head of Content here.
- You know HubSpot well and are proficient in marketing automation and CRM software.
- Fluent English Speaker.
Where We Hire
While most of our positions are remote-first, we are currently hiring FTEs in the following countries: Germany, UK, US, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, and Spain.