Sales Executive DACH/EUROPE/UK - German & English Speaking
We are seeking a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute, who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step and drive industry change with their talents.
In this role you will focus on the identification and generation of new business opportunities across DACH/UK/US (depending on which region you are assigned). You will contribute to BRYTER’s growth directly by aligning & reinforcing the value of the BRYTER product suite to the customer's overall business plan and strategic objectives and decision criteria. This requires expertise and experience in managing territory and pipeline plans to generate meetings, opportunities and sell value to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on Enterprise Software.
- Generating new business opportunities.
- Owning and running your pipeline generation plan across an assigned territory.
- Own a full cycle sales process from discovery to closing large enterprise accounts.
- Respond to inbound lead requests.
- Lead presentations and product demonstrations.
- Identify and engage prioritised prospects and customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt BRYTER.
- Influence the BRYTER go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers.
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations.
- Forecast Net New Annual Recurring Revenue to Sales leadership
- Maintaining the CRM database.
Qualifications we would love to find:
- Fluency in German and English is an absolute must.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree.
- Strong sales and business background focused on software technologies.
- 3+ years of managing and closing complex sales cycles within the B2B SaaS sector.
- Demonstrable success in selling to senior business decision-makers and other key stakeholders of larger organisations, including multiple C-level.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Experience in developing and nurturing champions.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel will be required.
*Please note that this role is hybrid working with a minimum of 2-3 days in the office.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how.
- Participation in scaling a great product to a global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.