Customer Support Agent - German speaking
Customer Support Agent - German speaking
Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
Brite is growing and so is our need for new team members for our customer support team in Málaga. At this point, we are looking for someone who is a fluent German speaker - is that you?
At Brite, you will be an essential part of our support team and the majority of your time will be dedicated to interacting directly with our customers and ensuring a great experience. You will work closely with several teams internally, mainly tech and merchant solutions, and help improve our product. We believe you have experiences from similar positions within payments or tech companies and are willing to learn more. Thereto enjoy taking on new challenges, putting the customer first, and having a positive mindset.
Are you a brite mind?
To be successful in this role we believe that you:
- Communicate professionally and are fluent in English and German
- Have broad experience in customer support
- Are customer-centric and passionate about helping customers succeed, primarily over email and chat
- Take responsibility for the work area and ensure customer satisfaction across all touchpoints
- Will be part of improving internal processes where and when needed including documentation
- Are willing to constantly learn about a changing and developing technical product in a growing organization
- Are able to work weekends and bank holidays
- Have the ability to operate and execute in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Have a positive and friendly attitude!
- Experience in Customer Support within the Payments industry
- Experiences from working with Zendesk, Jira, BQ, Datastore, Slack, Confluence and similar tools
What we offer
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Please apply with your CV or your LinkedIn profile. We use screening questions to streamline this recruitment process, so a personal letter is not needed.
We are Brite.
Brite is a second generation FinTech challenger based in Stockholm. Working for first generation fintech companies before founding Brite, our people have previously been part of building European FinTech success stories such as Klarna, Qliro, Trustly, and SOFORT, to name a few. Together we are now working to bring you modern payment solutions that are more accessible and more affordable.
We are developers.
The biggest group of people here at Brite are developers. We want to drive development in the FinTech sector. Our technical platform is open-sourced. That way, other developers can build their solutions on the same platform that we use daily.
Cash is king no more.
Today, practically all financial transactions are handled digitally. At Brite we build on the foundation laid by European payment companies who shook the status quo in the early 2000s, to create payments that are secure, reliable, and affordable. So, whether you are a bank, an insurance company, online retailer, video game company, or something else, we are bold enough to say that your future is Brite.
Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of instant payments and instant payouts. Founded in Stockholm, Brite is an ever-expanding company that innovates and illuminates the payments space.