Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of Instant Payments and Instant Payouts. We provide a convenient transaction experience for consumers and reduce the risk in the payment process for merchants. Founded in Stockholm in 2019, Brite is committed to providing the best possible payment solution for everyone involved in a transaction.
The team behind Brite has worked with launching the first-generation of fintech companies before founding Brite. We know the market landscape, technologies, opportunities, and challenges. Now we channel all those experiences into developing modern solutions that will benefit both merchants and end-users.
Want to join us on our journey? The future is brite!
What you will do
As a Financial Assistant you will be a part of the finance team, currently consisting of 9 friendly and ambitious colleagues. In your role you will help support the business by working hands-on with various vital processes in the finance area. This is a great opportunity for you who are in the beginning of your career or with a few years of experience, to develop your skills in the field of finance.
Working at Brite means that you get to build and develop your responsibilities as you go since Brite is growing fast and shaping the business along the way. This means that if you are a driven individual who enjoys and sees opportunities in a changing environment this role will likely suit you really well.
Responsibilities include for example:
- Monthly closing tasks
- Performing daily accounting operations (such as reconciliation of banks)
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Cash management
- Identifying needs for and take part in developing and establishing processes within the finance/accounting area
- Take part in various projects within in the finance/accounting area
Are you a brite mind?
- Fluent in Swedish and fluent / highly comfortable in communicating, reading and writing in English
- Bachelor's degree in finance/business administration (or higher)
- Neat and thorough in your work approach
- Service-minded and a helpful attitude towards your team and the rest of the organization
- Skills in excel
What we offer
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself
- A dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact from your first day onwards
- A flat organization, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making
- An environment where we start small and learn fast to do big things
- A team that cares about sharing, collaborative work, and prestigelessness
- ... and you will be part of a growing team of fun and skilled people ✨
Do you want to learn more about our recruitment process? Here you can read about the hiring flow and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
We are Brite.
Brite is a second generation FinTech challenger based in Stockholm. Working for first generation fintech companies before founding Brite, our people have previously been part of building European FinTech success stories such as Klarna, Qliro, Trustly, and SOFORT, to name a few. Together we are now working to bring you modern payment solutions that are more accessible and more affordable.
We are developers.
The biggest group of people here at Brite are developers. We want to drive development in the FinTech sector. Our technical platform is open-sourced. That way, other developers can build their solutions on the same platform that we use daily.
Cash is king no more.
Today, practically all financial transactions are handled digitally. At Brite we build on the foundation laid by European payment companies who shook the status quo in the early 2000s, to create payments that are secure, reliable, and affordable. So, whether you are a bank, an insurance company, online retailer, video game company, or something else, we are bold enough to say that your future is Brite.
Brite Payments is a leading Open Banking-powered Account to Account (A2A) payment provider of instant payments and instant payouts. Founded in Stockholm, Brite is an ever-expanding company that innovates and illuminates the payments space.