Partnerships Manager (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
About the role:
As a Partnerships Manager, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Billie’s continued growth following our successful collaboration with top-tier partners such as Klarna and Mollie. It is the chance for you to shape, manage and expand the relationships with some global Fintech and E-Commerce players with the goal to expand Billie’s commercial reach via partnerships. Working hand in hand with our VP Partnerships and collaborating with other key members of our leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in Billie’s successful growth. This is an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting companies in our industry.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will develop, design and manage the relationships with strategic partners in the Fintech, Financial Services and E-commerce industry
- You will negotiate the contract and structure the regulatory and operational set up of new partnerships
- You will work with a cross-functional team to develop the best-possible solution for new partners from a product, tech, legal and commercial point of view
- You will drive projects and initiatives together with partners’ teams and other Billie’s departments (esp. Marketing, Communications, Sales) to push the commercial growth of our key partnerships
- You will manage Billie's joint offering with partners, ensuring product adoption, best-in-class checkout performance, country expansion, and the release of new features
- You will be a spokesperson for Billie in the broader fintech and e-commerce ecosystem
Who we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience in management consulting or in a partnerships role in the Fintech or Digital Commerce industry
- You are thrilled by fast-moving technology trends (e.g. new financing and payments solutions) and want to learn more about challenges and solutions in the tech space
- You are comfortable to interact and negotiate with high profile clients and C-Level executives
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills; you’re energised when facing a complex problem and working with a cross-functional team to develop the best solution
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Fintech / Payments / Financial Services is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.