Working Student Operations (w/m/d)
We are Billie, the leading provider of Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are to create a new standard for business payments and have made it our mission to simplify the purchasing experience for all businesses making it a tool for growth. Our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability.
About the role:
As a working student in our Operations and Customer Support team you will be the first point of contact for our B2B merchants and customers, being the key interface to all operational departments, answering incoming customer requests by phone, email and chat.
You work with our Risk-, Product- and Tech-Department and coordinate customized solutions in cooperation with all relevant internal stakeholders. You will be a major contribution to the client experience and satisfaction at Billie and reliably take care of all customer concerns. You work closely on customer related topics together with the Payment- and Collections-Department to find the best solution for the customer.
We actively designed a work environment, in which all employees have a number of challenges for professional and personal growth.
Who we are looking for:
- You are fluent in German
- Experience in a customer-oriented role (preferably on the phone) / Merchant / Customer Service experience is a big plus
- You have strong communication skills to assist out merchants and internal stakeholders
- Your work-style is detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- You feel comfortable in an aspiring venture with ambitious goals and incredible growth in an international working environment
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance
- Hybrid working approach enabling a good balance working from home and the office
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program, that enables discounted access to Berlin Public Transport (BVG)
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons
- Free German group classes
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities
- Great office space at Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, barista coffee, drinks and more
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Billie is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in our workplace. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost motivation and team creativity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, political views, beliefs, sexual orientation, color, disability status, or any other demographic factors.